WELCOME

TO MY BLOG.

YES, I ALSO WRITE

15 December, 2013

20:37 0


This week has been a long one, and really busy. Not the best to start this blog, but hopefully I'll have more time to work on this during the Christmas break.
To finish this week, I leave you with some inspiration for street style that I've been collecting over the week. You'll notice my need for pink, and big coats!

Esta semana ha sido bastante larga y ocupada, la verdad es que no ha sido el mejor comienzo para el blog, pero tendré más tiempo de actualizar durante las vacaciones de navidad (o eso espero).
Para terminar la semana, os dejo algo de inspiración para próximos looks. Os daréis cuenta de mi necesidad de prendas rosa y abrigos grandes!

This cover is from 2012, but look at that quiff and make up! And also the pink...
Esta portada no es nueva, sino de 2012, pero ese tupé y ese maquillaje!! Y además el look en rosa...
Gorgeous Daphne Groeneveld on i-D Magazine's cover

 A little bit more of pink...
Un poquito más de rosa...
Taken from Tumblr

Now going for the coats...look at how comfy that one looks!
Ahora algo de abrigos. ¡Mirad qué apetecible y cómodo parece este!

Blake Lively making me jealous
And of course, a pink oversized coat...I think this pic sums up this post:
Y por supuesto, un abrigo oversized rosa...prácticamente el resumen del post en una foto:

via Vogue.es

Also, since 2014 Pre-Fall collections are already here, I leave you my personal favourite looks. Hope you like it!! Thanks for reading ;)
Y ya que las colecciones Pre-Fall 2014 han salido, os dejo algunos de mis looks favoritos. Espero que os gusten, ¡gracias por leer! ;)

Let's start with another oversized coat, this one is not pink, but tartan is also a thing, right?
Empezamos con otro abrigo oversized, esta vez no es rosa, pero el estampado de cuadros también es un must de esta temporada:

Band of outsiders


This CH dress brings back the best of the 50s. Love it!
Este vestido de CH me recuerda a los años 50, ¡me encanta!

Carolina Herrera

 The interesting discovery of the season: Marissa Webb. Here's why:
El descubrimiento de la temporada es Marissa Webb, razón aquí:

Marissa Webb
Marissa Webb

Guess what? More pink coming...
¿Sabéis qué? Más rosa a continuación...

Narciso Rodriguez

These trousers are amazing, but I'm not sure if I would actually wear them...
Estos pantalones me parecen increíbles, pero no sé yo si sería capaz de ponérmelos...
T by Alexander Wang

Thakoon


 And my definitely favourite of the whole season...this amazing look by Jason Wu. Sweater + transparency + those shoes!
Y por último, mi look favorito de la temporada, de la mano de Jason Wu. Jersey + transparencias+ ¡los zapatos!
Jason Wu

0 comments